Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pacers Game











We went to a Pacers vs. Suns game on Wednesday. It was a first for me to go to a 'real' game. I did play a little basketball in high school, but probably haven't played since. I didn't really know or care what was going on most of the time and even cheered for the other team a time or two...but all in all had a great evening. I guess you don't have to know what is going on to have a good time. Kristi and I thought we were probably the best 'cheerers'!!! We thought Shaq probably would be an awesome player.....but he spent the majority of the game on the bench, we were not impressed. We got his picture though, just to prove we saw him. Kristi, Andy, Susan, and Randy went along as well as the kids. We want to go back and get better seats next time.

3 comments:

iva welton said...

Oh yea that team you played for in High school was fantastic. What was their record? I can't remember.

Lisa said...

Don't you think that has something to do with the fact that I knew nothing that was going on in the game!!!???????

Lisa said...

Don't you think that has something to do with the fact that I knew nothing that was going on in the game!!!???????