Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Queen Ruby


Alayna was invited to Connor Davis' birthday/costume party. She was so excited that she was invited. She went as "Queen Ruby". ( I thought it ironic that she decided on that name..... as my nick name in high school was Ruby!!!!.......Remember that Stellie???) She was so anxious to get out the door, that she had the dress on all day long. When I walked in the door from work she informed me that she was ready to go!!! After much persuasion she finally agreed to take shower and let me comb her hair. Her crown completed her look, and she dubbed herself Queen Ruby. She looked so cute, just thought I would share a serious pic that I stole from Angies blog site.

3 comments:

tacomom said...

She looks very regal :) Kerrigan insisted she did NOT want to go to this party. I knew she would have had a blast.

Angie D said...

She WAS very regal! I kept expecting Queen Elizabeth's royal wave. Connor had his costume on over an hour before the party started too.

Gene Davis said...

Lisa thank you very much for bringing Her Majesty. Connor was really glad. He was talking recently how much he misses his friend Alayna. I was glad that she graced us with her presence.