Saturday, January 5, 2008

My life for the next three years!!!! :*(

Just wanting to warn everyone that the post will be few and far between for awhile. I have started back to school again, this time for my Masters Degree in Nursing. I think I am probably a few bricks shy of a full load to even try such a thing.....but I have always wanted to do it, and at least wanted to attempt it. If I can not do it, at least I will have tried. My first class is Introduction to Statistics and Research Methods. If I can make it through this class, I think I actually might survive!! We started Jan 2. and will go for 8 weeks. Then I have one day break and another class starts. This will be my life for the next three years!! If you think of my family say a prayer for their sanity......I am sure it will be just as hard on them, if not harder. Dave has been extremely supportive of my educational endeavors throughout the years.....I have promised him that after this, I will be DONE!!! He just smiles....he knows me too well!!

5 comments:

Janiece said...

Good luck Lisa, you are much more braver than I have ever been! I'm sure you will do just fine and God will help you with this new task!

Carrie said...

You're an awesome student! You'll do great! Now, maybe you could give me some tips on A&P!

Maplewood Labradors said...

Lisa, just wanted to let you know I have a new blog site. It is: www.catrenadurgan.blogspot.com. Check it out.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Lisa,
You will do fine. I am working on my masters as well and it certainly takes a little extra help from the rest. I had the privilege of visiting with your son at youth challenge. We have one thing in common. All I will say is - 13.
Byron
You can add my blog if you wish: http://keepvillechurch.blogspot.com

Angie D said...

Joining Gene in the ranks of the eternally educated, are we? By the time you two get done, Dave and I will be too senile to pursue a degree... ;)