Monday, March 24, 2008

more pix from the cruise







I am really wishing for Spring, and see it has no intention of coming to Indiana any time soon..........So as my own little rebellion, I will post more pix of the cruise. I see that the pictures are all out of order after posting, so please excuse this annoying detail. Of interest, if you enlarge the bottom water picture you will see the black spiny sea anemones(not sure if that is spelled right) and also the blue eyes on the fish....it was incredible!!! Just like swimming in a giant fish aquarium.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Looks very pretty Lisa (except for Dave snoring). No really the trip looks awesome. I'm glad you had fun. I'm looking forward to going someday. But I can wait.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your picks. I am having more jealousy than I care to admit.

Bobbie said...

Hey Lisa, Hope things are going well there. Haven't seen you in forever. We are going to have to start planning something to do together sometime. Anyway I'm tagging you....go to my blog to see what to do next.