Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am alive....but barely



Well....IvyWoody tells me it is time for an update. My life is crazy right now and I have not had time to be on this site. I have started another class. It is a class in communications and it is requiring a lot of work. I had twelve post last week, as well as a research paper.
In family news: Dave had a birthday last week and he is now older then....well.....29 year old dirt. The kids are winding down school, I think they are actually going to miss it this summer. Libby has been practicing for her recital, it is slow going right now, but I hope it will get better. Jordan cam home today with a 92% on his Biology test, he made me proud!!! Austin has honors banquet on the 13th, he has done so well. Alayna is doing good too,she just had Spring Musical and got to sing "Aint nothing but a hound dog!!" The picture is fuzzy, but I thought it was cute. She has also won first place on two art contest. Her poster is on display at the Library for the Conversation Club, she won a first place ribbon for it. I will be flying to Tennessee on the 14th for a patient safety conference. I am staying at the Gaylord Resort. It sounds like it will be quite enjoyable to have some alone time!! My work is very busy right now, we are expecting our Joint Commission Survey any day now. Just when I think we have it all covered something else pops up. But I do really enjoy my job.
Well......I need to get to my class. I will try to not be so long between post since I know at lest Iva is reading them!!!
To all the Moms out there, Have a Happy Mothers Day.

4 comments:

iva welton said...

so good to hear you've got some good and up to date news. Remember you were suppose to come visit me after you got your RN. Just thought I would remind you of that.Lots of total love.
Stelly Mae

Bobbie said...

Sounds like your kids are doing well. So glad to hear it. I'm sure Austin (my Austin) will be glad when summer is here. I plan to invite Austin over some this summer. He is welcomed to call anytime.

Janiece said...

Good to hear an update! Enjoy your stay at Gaylord, it is a BEAUTIFUL resort, we've been at the one in TN and FL, sooo nice!!!

Keith said...

I enjoy your blog. Tell your husband I said hello. It looks like we share the same taste in music. You have some great songs on your playlist.