Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am off for a great weekend

Well....it has finally arrived!!!!! I am leaving tomorrow morning for my weekend with the gals!!!! I will be flying down to NC to meet up with my dearest friend Iva, otherwise known as Stellie...and then we will meet up with Tricia and Esther, also our friends from high school. I have never got a chance to do this and had promised Stellie that I would go see her over two years ago. Well, that never happened....and I am just now keeping my promise!! We plan to shop, eat, shop, drink coffee, eat, laugh, gossip, eat....you get the picture!!! Sooooooo tata for now my dearest readers....I will bring back lots of pictures of our wild time!!! Here is a picture of Stellie that I stole from her site.

Stellie and her lil' Sweet CornStellie Mae

No comments: