Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Day at Turkey Run State Park

Starting the long hike on the 'river trail'. Randy is still feeling good and showing his skills!!

Still feeling good in the caves.


Dave and I.....lookin' kinda funny in this pic.
The whole bunch of us taking a rest on the trail.
Chelsey came along with us for the day. I am convinced she thinks we are crazy people.
Sitting taking a rest before we go up yet another hill.
Me and my girls tired after the long climb.

A restful scene at the end of our journey. Love, love, love this picture (except for the guard rails). It is so calming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! I LOVE fall (except knowing winter is next, which I do not LOVE!!!). Anyway, my point...all the fun things to do...I love hiking and all that fun stuff that is more fun, imo, un the fall. And like you, I love the pic of the covered bridge.

We are hoping to go to the N. GA mtns next weekend and hike...I hope it works out!