Saturday, December 1, 2007

Past......and the not so past










Well, yesterday we celebrated sixteen years together!!! It really has gone very fast and its hard to imagine our lives any other way!! I thought you might like to see pics of us then.....we sure have changed...... now a little older and a little wiser ........... hopefully!!! I think we look so young!!! Jordan got the "now" picture.....we just got done from a day of crazy Christmas shopping........ so we look a little weary!!!! Sorry about the pic quality, it is a picture of a picture.

7 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Congratulations David and Lisa!!

It was good to meet your oldest and chat with him at Youth Challenge. We have some things in common - only if it is our shoe size. :) I had a great time remembering about 20 years ago my shoe size change. Great kid!

Byron

http://www.keepvillechurch.blogspot.com

Jody J said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies so fast!

Angie D said...

Happy Anniversary!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary. Believe it or not, I think you look as young in your "now" picture as you did in your "then" picture!

Lisa said...

WOW Carrie.....brownie points to you!!!!!

Janiece said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! It doesn't seem possible it was 16 years ago, ugh!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! I think you look young too!