Thursday, December 27, 2007

Over the River and Thru the Woods......


We are getting ready to wind our way "home" to Pennsylvania, to spend some holiday time with my family. The van is packed, the dog has been bathed, the presents are wrapped and the kids are scrubbed.....we are ready to go. We are just waiting on Dave to make it home from work and then we can leave!! It will be about an 8-9 hour trip, so we won't get there in too much of a big hurry. Most all of us will be together this year. The only one missing will be my niece Alicia and my nephew Randy Jr. It has been such a long time since we have all been together. It promises to be a fun chaotic time!!!! I will post pictures when we return!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Bobbie said...

Did you have a good time while you were gone? Thought about calling to see if Austin could come and spend the night and then I remembered you were all gone. Maybe some other time. I hope all went well and everyone enjoyed themselves.