Thursday, February 28, 2008

Please pray for Amy (Pharris) Balty


I have never done this on my blog, but think this is appropriate. I have a friend that I went to high school with, that has been suffering some real physical problems. I had not had contact with Amy, since she graduated a couple years prior to me. One day while browsing web pages, I found hers and have reconnected via this media. She has three little boys who need their mommy, and she really needs a Touch from Jesus. There is a possibility that she might lose her eyesight and she is battling a serious infection. Amy's blog has been a real inspiration to me, and I have loved the way she has been so 'real' with her post. Even in the midst of this battle she has remained true and strong. I am sure that she would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers for her as well as for her family. You can read her blog here:http://amy-claudine.blogspot.com/ .
This picture was copied from her web site.

1 comment:

Jody J said...

Thanks for sharing this need. If that were me I would want everyone praying! I'll be praying for her and her family.