Monday, July 2, 2007

First day back to work.

Well.....my first day on my new job and I survived!!!!! I actually had a really good day and expect that I will really enjoy it. I got my feet wet by attending my first meeting today....one of many for the month. It was fun to see everyone again and catch up!!! The CEO actually came to my office and welcomed me back!!!! My new office is large and even has a view!! I will have to discreetly get a picture without Lacey thinking I have lost my marbles!!! Lacey is the gal who took my auditing job, she has the office right next door. We have been friends since we worked on the floor together.
The kids were real excited to have me home this evening, as I usually work on Monday nights!!! We finally can feel like a real family again.
Well, I just read through this and realized I am making my job sound all rosy... it really isn't, it is just that it is new and different. Remind me of this post in a few months when the newness has worn off and I am stressed to the MAXX!!!!

5 comments:

Catrena said...

So glad to hear that your first day "back" was a good one. Hang in there. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Carrie said...

Glad everything is going well so far! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you mean stressed to TJ Maxx?
Just wandered cause I like that kind of stress :-)

Angie D said...

Glad it's going well. I bet Witham will really miss you in OB.

Lisa said...

julie....I too like that kind of stress...however Dave doesn't!!!