Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Pictures





Last Friday night we got our pictures taken. We only do it once a year, due to the huge ordeal that it turns into. This year however, I do believe it was a little easier!!! My kids must be growing up. The bad part was shopping to find new matching clothes for everyone. I like to go shopping when I need nothing, then if I don't find anything....no big loss. But this time I needed six matching outfits and only one evening to find them. It was stressful to say the least...but all in all I do believe it was worth the effort. Heather Jones took the pictures at her mom's. I think she did a great job!! The kids all smiled and she made us look good. I will only post a few of them....I have like 60 to choose from....hard choice!!

11 comments:

Carrie said...

What great pictures!! I don't know how you would ever choose (hint: Roberts' Camera shop in Indy--www.robertsimaging.com is having a sale on enlargements: 5x7s for $.69). Maybe you won't have to choose--get ALL of them! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Carrie...I will go to that web site...maybe I will get them all!!!! :*)

Angie D said...

Lisa, the pictures look awesome! I can't wait for the day it gets easier to do a good family shot with less then 5000 tries.

Jody J said...

I LOVE the pictures! I'm totally dreading Kendrick's 2 year pictures coming up. I guess I can look ahead and know that things will get better!

Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I have seen you. Maybe 17 years....check out my Wifes blog at http://gurneejourney.blogspot.com/

Tell David I said "Hello!"

Precious Memories...how they linger...from the halls of SWS....

Byron Gurnee

Lisa said...

Hey...Byron....good to hear from you....however you are making me feel olddddd. Has it really been that long? Oh the memories...Guess what....my son has size 13's!!! I remember a certain guy who was also proud of his in high school!!!!!

tacomom said...

Awesome, awesome pictures. Does she do this for money or only for special friends? I'd love to know her pricing for a family photo shoot.

Lisa said...

Sara,
She is currently doing this for a fundraiser. Give me a call and I will give you her number and prices.
Lisa

Janiece said...

Your pictures turned out beautiful! I LOVE the one of you and your girls, so special!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa and David.....beutiful pics...you all look awesome....very nice family you have there. I remember the nice time we had when you went to the DR!! Shelli Middleton

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are all so beautiful! You did a great job on the outfits, they are perfect for outdoor pictures. My kids do not co-operate very well with picture taking, especilly Morgan. Do you think Stephanie would be up to the challenge of taking our family picture? I took them to JcPenny's, and lets just say that we were not successful in getting one of them together.

Becky