Friday, August 3, 2007

Nothing to post.....

I really have nothing to post, however i am really excited because I just bought the kids their math curriculum, and it is all it promised to be. In the past, my kids have not really liked math, and I have been searching for something to motivate them to excel. A friend in Pennsylvania has used Math U See for several years and recommended it to me. I bought Jordan his, then hoped that I could find the others new on EBay. Sure enough, I found Libby and Alayna theirs, and have a watch on a set for Austin. We watched a portion of the first few lessons for Algebra, and it actually makes it easy.....and fun too!!!!!!!! Jordan is so excited, he wants to start right away. I hope he will grow to really enjoy it. It is so refreshing to see him excited about school......hope it continues.....maybe he is growing up!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad they're excited! Kids are so much easier to guide if they halfway enjoy what they're doing!