Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tagged.....times two!!

Well, I finally have time to post, only to realize that I have been tagged....not once but two times!!! I guess I better think up 7 things about me that you might not know.
1. I DO NOT like brownies or chocolate ice cream
2. I hate to drive or fly in airplanes....but love to travel and see new places
3. Brown is my favorite color
4. I always dreamed of having 4 kids...2 girls and 2 boys
5. I love Victorian houses filled with antiques
6. I learned to swim after we were married, even though I had a pond in my back yard all my life.
7. Before I die I want to hand quilt a patchwork quilt and write a book titled.....(drum roll please) "Life in the Fat Lane"
Well, that is it for me...now to find 7 people to tag might be a slightly different story!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear- you don't like brownies??

BTW - does Heather's mom have a fence on her property? I've seen some pictures I believe she's taken with a fence and land as the backdrop and I see a fence in yours too. I'm gonna have to give her a call....

Lisa said...

Michelle....yes they have a fence across from the house that they use for pics. You will be happy with her work...she does a great job!!!