Friday, June 8, 2007

An Early Morning Wake UP


This is what I woke up to!! Alayna loves to make me breakfast in bed, however she doesn't always know what is appropriate breakfast food. She saw this idea in a kids cookbook and did it all on her own and brought it in for me to eat for breakfast. It is made out of two stale pieces of bread with a slice of cheese, pickles, catsup and mustard and day old french fries!!!!! What a mom won't do for love of a beautiful little gal!!! She was so proud of her creation , I just thought it would be a fun to share.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like something my kids would make! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that...kids have such great ways of showing their love.

I remember when my kids were little, they went out and picked a bunch of dandelions and made me a corsage. I was getting ready to leave to go shopping so I pinned it on and wore it on my shopping trip. Had several comments from other shoppers who recognized it as a gift of love from a child. (smile)