Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!



Happy Fathers Day to the men in my life!!!! My Dad probably won't see this...but he means the world to me. Even though we have our differences I know I can always count on him to support me in all I do. He is proud of me and lets me know it. I have always been and always will be "Daddy's little girl". The other man in my life is my husband. Dave is a great husband and great father. He loves his kids and I, and works hard to make us all happy. The kids adore him and enjoy spending time with him, even if it is just rolling on the floor and using him as a punching bag. He works very hard every day, yet still has time for me to pour out my heart when he would rather be sleeping. He stands up for his kids when the world is against them and lets them know he believes in them no matter what others may say. He is the spiritual leader in our home, and he loves Jesus with all is heart, for that I respect him. He is a great dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you are blogging. I love seeing pictures of the kids!Like what you said about David. He's a great brother too!
Carol