Monday, June 18, 2007

Zoo Day




Today I took three kids (minus Austin, he is in PA) to the Indy Zoo. Kristi and her three kids went along. We had a wonderful day. We get season passes and always have a great time there. Today the animals were in rare form and they were all putting on a show. Even the rhino's were moving around. Alayna really liked the shark petting and lost count of how many she got to touch. I was just glad she kept all ten fingers!!! I must admit at first they made me a little nervous there. They also got to touch the elephant and all commented on his horrible smell. I enjoy watching the baboons, and could have spent the day there!!! Mr. Tortoise was also moving around....slowly, Jordan said, "mom he even chews slow!!" :*) However, he made a great photo!!. We took the group photo at the end of the day and we all look spent....but it really was a great day. We came home a tired but happy bunch!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I guess I haven't noticed how big Jordan is compared to you! Wow! He is looking like a man!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa, glad to find your blog. I don't have one myself but I sure do enjoy everyone else's. Keeps me up on what is going on and gives me lots to smile about...lol

Lisa said...

Jody, he towers above me now....makes me feel short his shoes are size 13....guess he is going to be big guy someday!!! How fast they go from snuggly little guys to big burly ones!!!