Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life Expectancy Decreased

Well.......believe it or not I am actually on my way to PA, and my broadband card is actually working!!!!!! I have just been fired from the drivers set.....my husband declares that I just took several years off his life. I was attempting to pass a semi on the right rather then the left, and got stuck between two. He told me I could fit between the two. I said I didn't think I could, but then decided to try.........to make long story short I almost got smashed. The semi driver I am sure shouted some choice words because he slammed on his brakes and laid on the horn. I put the pedal to the metal and lived to tell the story!!!!!! Thus......the firing!!!! I usually am not "permitted" to drive.....however, I am POSITIVE my driving days are over now!!! So.....now I am happily blogging....oblivious to all.....

3 comments:

Angie D said...

I took some mountainous curves in the Carolinas at 60 mph in the rain on our honeymoon and I don't think he's trusted me since. :)

Anonymous said...

That's one way to get out of driving! I'll have to try that. I don't like to drive for very long.
Have a great time!

Carrie said...

Well, now, that was a good way to increase your heart rate without even having to exercise!