Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Perfect Cookie!!!


I am not really a cookie fan....however I do love to bake and on occasion like to eat a good cookie. I have for many years wished I had my moms' recipe for her Cowboy Cookies. I have made many a recipe with high hopes, only to once again be disappointed with the taste. But today I think I have found it. I was looking on line and found a recipe, did a little "tweaking" and the result is superb!!!! I only wished that I had some raisins because hers always did, and that would have made these perfect!!!!!! But even san raisins these taste really good. We are going to Dad's tomorrow.....I will tote some along and let him do the taste test!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

I would be happy to help you critique your cookies... :)

Carrie said...

Um, recipe, please!!