Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Fun!






The kids are enjoying summer!!! My dad had given the kids money to help buy a four wheeler and this is what they got!!!! They have gone non-stop on the bike, sometimes making my hair turn more grey then it already is!! Dave has been gardening, he has done it all this year....planting, weeding and watering. The potatoes he planted look real good and so do the tomatoes. My small contribution was the addition of this hot pepper plant. I have a small one already. I want to make some salsa when the tomatoes are ready. I wish summer could go on forever!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you have a blog. It's rather addicting!
Nice looking garden and cute pics of the kids.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog today & truly enjoyed it. Love the garden stuff. That's right up my alley.

Anonymous said...

The four wheeler looks like fun! The gardening too! We would love to have a garden.

Becky