Friday, June 8, 2007

My first blog post, and a little about us.

I am taking the plunge. I am going to try my hand at the blog thing. I will try to keep you all posted on the crazy days at our house.....actually some of them are quite boring.... but others make up for it.

Now for a little about us, for those of you how don't know. I have been wife to one good guy for almost 16 years and mom to four lively kids ages 13, 11, 9 and 6, two girls and two boys. I am a seasoned (15 years!!) OB/LD nurse, and just recently accepted the Quality Nurse Manager position at St. Vincent Frankfort. I plan to go back to school this fall for my Masters studies. My husband owns his own business as a Certified Paint Bull Technician. He works mainly out of Indy/Carmel. We live in the country and love every part of country living. I love all animals, (Dave does not!) and we have three dogs and a beautiful cat.

When I figure out the picture thing I will post some of us and our crazy animals.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey! I'm thrilled to see you've joined the blogging world!!